Urgent Help is Needed
Please help us help Chicago’s homeless by donating to our communities.
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented social media manager to administer social media accounts for our clients.
You will be responsible for creating original text and image content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company images on social media. As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, with a focus on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and reports
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a social media manager. At least one year of professional experience as a social media manager.
- Hands on experience in social media content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and occassionaly, video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills